Please contact us if you would like to check stock prior to placing your order and we can advise on current availability.
Our current delivery time for our lightweight range is approx 1-3 working days, depending on your location. Once your order has been received, we are unable to amend or cancel it so please check details are correct before completing checkout.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select your required lightweight products & adhesives and place your order online.
- When ordering online, you will pay through Opayo secure online Payment Service Provider or Paypal. Opayo / Paypal will send you confirmation of your authorised payment.
- Once we have received your order and confirmation of payment from Opayo / Paypal, we will process your order. You will receive email confirmation of your order as soon as payment has been made.
- Once your order has been received, it can no longer be amended or cancelled. A return shipment will need to be requested which will then incur a return charge of £42.00 Inc Vat
- Our website is not stock managed and does not display if items are in stock or not. Therefore, if delivery is time crucial, please contact us prior to placing order and we can confirm if items are in stock at that time. Delivery time on stock items is approx 1-3 working days.
- Online orders received before 10am on weekdays are normally dispatched that day. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive email with tracking details.
- Delivery times can change during Christmas and New Year period and other national/bank holidays. Contact us before placing order at these times to check delivery times.
- When a product is temporarily out of stock, we aim to dispatch within 2 weeks. We will contact you to advise when your products will be delivered, or you can contact us on 0141 429 1218 to check on stock levels before you finalise order.
- Orders below £200 (Inc VAT): Delivery is charged at £20 (Inc VAT) for UK mainland, Scottish Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.
- Orders over £200 (Inc VAT): Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE for UK mainland, Scottish Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Deliveries are made on weekdays between 8am and 6pm. If the courier is unable to deliver they will make one further attempt to deliver. There are no weekend deliveries.
- A receipt signature is required on delivery. Please note that this signature is your acceptance that the correct number of packages has been delivered undamaged. If there are shortages on delivery, please inform driver. If there is obvious damage to the packaging please check the contents immediately and if found to be damaged please notify the driver that you wish to decline delivery and advise us of damage immediately. If the packaging is in good order you will still need to check the contents are in good order, although you don’t need the courier to wait while you do this. Whilst damage is rare, any damage should be notified to us within 24 hours of the day you receive your delivery. Any damaged goods that are notified in this way will be replaced immediately.
- We cannot replace damaged goods notified to us after 24 hours of receipt.
- Occasionally the carrier will split the load for deliveries which means that you may receive only part of your order on first delivery. The remainder balance is normally delivered by carrier the following day.
- Should, for any reason, your delivery not arrive within 4 working days. please call us on 0141 429 1218 with the order number, this will allow us to start an immediate investigation on the whereabouts of your delivery. Whilst the carrier aims to deliver on date stated, this is not guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by delivery companies.
- We recommend that you wait to organise tradespeople to install your goods, until you have received your order in full. We cannot be held liable for any delays in orders being delivered.
- Fireplaces and fires are not available for sale online and delivery costs stated do not apply to any fire or fireplace. Plaster cornice and mouldings are not available for sale online and delivery costs stated do not apply. A specialist delivery service is required for all plaster products. Please contact us direct at our showroom for enquiries.
- Returns & Refund Policy
- Product sizes may vary minimally from those shown.
- Providing that you have stored and installed your products in line with the installation instructions and used the recommended adhesives, all products are warranted for a period of 1 year against material defects.
- William Boyle & Co. Ltd. shall not be held to compensate any additional damage.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.