IMPORTANT UPDATE – Covid-19
Our online ordering is still open for business and and current delivery times of our lightweight range is approx 3-4 working days from order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any order enquiries and we will respond as soon as we can.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select your required lightweight products & adhesives and place your order online.
- When ordering online, you will pay through Sage Pay secure online Payment Service Provider or Paypal. Sage Pay / Paypal will send you confirmation of your authorised payment.
- Once we have received your order and confirmation of payment from Sage Pay / Paypal, we will process your order. We will contact you by e-mail with confirmation of delivery time and we will also email you with a copy of your VAT receipt.
- Please Note – Special Offer prices are for online sales only and do not apply in store.
- Most items are kept in stock and dispatched by courier to arrive within 2-4 working days.
- Online orders must be placed before 10.30am on weekdays for same day dispatch.
- Please note that delivery times can change during Christmas and New Year period and other national/bank holidays. Contact us before placing order at these times to check delivery times.
- For other non-stock items, or when a product is temporarily out of stock, we aim to dispatch within 2 weeks. We will contact you to advise when your products will be delivered, or you can contact us on 0141 429 1218 to check on stock levels before you finalise order.
- If we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you we will inform you via email of the delay and at your request either hold the order on an “await” stock basis or refund you the price paid for such goods.
- Columns are low-stock items and delivery will normally be within 2 weeks.
- Orders below £90 (Inc VAT): Delivery is charged at £12.95 (Inc VAT) for UK mainland and Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- Orders over £90 (Inc VAT): Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE for UK mainland and Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- There is no extra charge for delivery of lightweight products to Highlands and UK Islands but delivery times are slightly longer than normal.
- Deliveries are made on weekdays between 8am and 6pm. If the courier is unable to deliver they will make one further attempt to deliver. If they fail to deliver to address, they may drop to your local access point for collection by customer. There are no weekend deliveries.
- A receipt signature is required on delivery. Please note that this signature is your acceptance that the correct number of packages has been delivered undamaged. If there are shortages on delivery, please inform driver. If there is obvious damage to the packaging please check the contents immediately and if found to be damaged please notify the driver that you wish to decline delivery and advise us of damage immediately. If the packaging is in good order you will still need to check the contents are in good order, although you don’t need the courier to wait while you do this. Whilst damage is rare, any damage should be notified to us within 24 hours of the day you receive your delivery. Any damaged goods that are notified in this way will be replaced immediately.
- We cannot replace damaged goods notified to us after 24 hours of receipt.
- Occasionally TNT or UPS carriers will split the load for deliveries which means that you may receive only part of your order on first delivery. The remainder balance is normally delivered by carrier the following day.
- Should, for any reason, your delivery not arrive on the date advised by ourselves, please call us the following day on 0141 429 1218 with the order number/delivery details, this will allow us to start an immediate investigation on the whereabouts of your delivery. Whilst the carrier aims to deliver on date stated, this is not guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by delivery companies.
- We recommend that you wait to organise tradespeople to install your goods, until you have received your order in full. We cannot be held liable for any delays in orders being delivered.
- Fireplaces and fires are not available for sale online and delivery costs stated do not apply to any fire or fireplace. Plaster cornice and mouldings are not available for sale online and delivery costs stated do not apply. A specialist delivery service is required for all plaster products. Please contact us direct at our showroom for enquiries.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt under the Distance Selling Regulation Act. All original carriage charges and collection charge (£30 Inc Vat) are also liable. Returned goods must be undamaged and credit will be issued upon us receiving goods back in good condition.
- Return charge (£30 Inc Vat) and original carriage charge (£12.95 Inc Vat) is still payable on all cancelled orders still in transit.
- Any items returned after 14 days will be subject to agreement and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Return charge (£30 Inc Vat) and original carriage charge (£12.95 Inc Vat) are also liable to be paid. Returned goods must be undamaged and credit will be issued upon us receiving goods back in good condition.
- We cannot accept any returns after 4 weeks of receipt.
- PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS TO OUR SHOWROOM.
- We try to encourage customers to ensure that the product that they are ordering is the correct size and style for their purpose. Please order samples from us beforehand, rather than buying items first and then having to return them because they are too small etc..
- Flexible mouldings, Exterior Cornice and columns are exempt from this refund policy as they are classed as special order items – see Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept any returns of plaster cornice.
- We do not accept any returns of fireplaces or stoves.
- Product sizes may vary minimally from those shown.
- Providing that you have stored and installed your products in line with the installation instructions and used the recommended adhesives, all products are warranted for a period of 1 year against material defects.
- William Boyle & Co. Ltd. shall not be held to compensate any additional damage.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.