William Boyle & Company Limited
52-58 Darnley Street, Pollokshields, Glasgow, G41 2SE
(Company Reg No. 79567.)
Important Delivery Update –
There will be a delay in dispatch of online orders between 4th – 12th October due to a warehouse move. Dispatches will resume on 13th October and the warehouse staff are working hard to get orders dispatched as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Please contact us if you would like to check stock prior to placing your order and we can advise on current availability.
Our current dispatch time for our lightweight range is approx 5-6 working days.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any goods/ products from wmboyle.co.uk. By accessing our website and or/ placing an order you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and policies set out below or within the website. Nothing in these conditions affects your rights as a consumer.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with wmboyle.co.uk. Wm. Boyle & Co. Ltd, at its discretion, may change, modify, add or remove these terms and conditions at any time and therefore it is important to read these each time you make a purchase order.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods ordered are suitable for the Buyer’s purpose.
- William Boyle & Co. Ltd. has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our products that appear on the website. Any typographical or clerical error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- Product sizes may vary minimally from those shown.
- Photographs provided on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the Product itself.
- The goods are considered to be accepted and shall be dispatched at the buyer’s risk, even if the shipment is free. All possible risks are considered to be passed to the buyer at the time of acceptance as defined here above.
- All circumstances such as force majeure, all kinds of accidents, general or partial strikes, lock-out, lack of transport, general or partial fire at the premises of the seller, etc, relieve the seller of his responsibilities.
- All goods must be paid for in advance.
- Our website is not stock managed and does not display if items are in stock or not. Therefore, if delivery is time crucial, please contact us prior to placing order and we can confirm if items are in stock at that time. Delivery time on stock items is approx 4-6 working days.
- Dates and times quoted for delivery are approximate only. We will endeavour to give as accurate a date as possible. The Seller shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in delivery of the Goods.
- Generally, where an order contains more than one item, all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available, unless otherwise agreed.
- Occasionally the carrier can split the delivery which means that you may receive some of the packages in separate deliveries. We cannot be held responsible for any delays by the carrier.
- If the Products ordered by the Buyer are not available or discontinued and the Seller is unable to deliver them to the Buyer within 60 days (or any other time limit agreed by the parties), the Seller shall inform the Buyer of this; cancel the Contract; and reimburse any sums paid by the Buyer (or which has been paid on the Buyer’s behalf) under the Contract to the person by whom payment was made no later than 30 days after the due date for delivery of the Goods under the Contract. We are not liable for any other costs arising from any such delay.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt under the Distance Selling Regulation Act. All original carriage charges and collection charges are also liable. Returned goods must be undamaged and credit will be issued upon us receiving goods back in good condition.
- Any items returned after 14 days will be subject to agreement and a 25% restocking charge. All original carriage charges and collection charges are also liable to be paid. Returned goods must be undamaged and credit will be issued upon us receiving goods back in good condition.
- Collection charge (£30.00 Inc Vat) and original carriage charge (£12.95 Inc Vat) is payable on all cancelled orders still in transit.
- We try to encourage customers to ensure that the product that they are ordering is the correct size and style for their purpose. Please order samples from us beforehand, rather than buying items first and then having to return them because they are too small etc..
- Exterior Cornice, Flexible Coving, Flexible mouldings and columns are exempt from this refund policy as they are classed as special order items.
- We DO NOT accept any returns of plaster cornice.
- We recommend that you wait to organise tradespeople to install your goods, until you have received your order in full. We cannot be held liable for any delays in orders.
- A receipt signature is required on delivery. Please note that this signature is your acceptance that the correct number of packages has been delivered undamaged. If there is obvious damage to the packaging please ensure that you sign for the goods as damaged, check the contents and advise us of damage immediately. If the packaging is in good order you will still need to check the contents are in good order, although you don’t need the courier to wait while you do this. Whilst damage is rare, any damage should be notified to us within 24 hours of the day you receive your delivery. Any damaged goods that are notified in this way will be replaced immediately. The buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods in whole or in part after such date.
- The seller shall not be liable for damages assessed after acceptance of the goods, except when the buyer establishes proof that the damage is due to a defect in materials or workmanship. In any case, the liability of the seller is limited to a period of 1 year and, to the choice of the seller, to replacement of the goods or refunding of the concerned goods.
- Providing that you have stored and installed your products in line with the installation instructions and used the recommended adhesives, all products are warranted for a period of 1 year against material defects. This warranty does not apply to radiator cabinet range.
- In no event shall the seller be liable for any damage due to improper use, bad installation, improper maintenance or negligence by the buyer or any third party.
- William Boyle & Co. Ltd. shall not be held to compensate any additional damage.
- Orders for all products from the Exterior Cornice, Columns, Half Columns, Pilasters, Flexible Cornice and Flexible Moulding ranges are classified as a ‘Special Order’ under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations (2000). These goods cannot be returned, except by special arrangement.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
CAST IRON RADIATORS
Radiators are guaranteed for a period of 10 years and valves for 1 year from the date of the Purchaser’s invoice to be free from any manufacturing defects. The Company will replace any goods found faulty due to manufacturing or workmanship free of charge within this period, subject to the following conditions:
- NO caustic,corrosive,acidic plumbing compounds or liquids are to be used on or in any part of our Carron radiators, valves or connections including aggressive flushing agents. If this is required the radiators should be flushed thoroughly with clean water only. The water in the system MUST BE neutralised correctly following the use of any compounds etc if required using appropriate crystals or similar. Where caustic and or corrosive compounds (liquid or other) have been introduced into the radiator(s) which have caused damage to seals/gaskets, this will invalidate any guarantee offered.
- The defect is not due to incorrect installation, improper operation, misuse or accident.
- The cost of labour is paid by the Purchaser. Only collection and delivery costs will be covered.
- Proof of purchase is available.
- Powder coating primed radiators by the Purchaser or their agents invalidates the guarantee as the Company has no control over how the radiators have been shot-blasted or heat treated.
- The Company reserves the right to change only the defective section of a sectional radiator.
- Consequential loss – the Company is not liable for any consequential loss caused directly or indirectly by any defect in it’s goods.
The benefit of this warranty is given to the first retail purchaser of the goods and is not assignable.
Please visit showroom to discuss warranties as this will vary with different manufacturers.