REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt under the Distance Selling Regulation Act.
- If you wish to use your own tracked carrier service to return items, please email us and we shall provide a returns number and the address.
- If you would like us to arrange your return, the collection charge is £42 Inc Vat and this is deducted from refund. The carrier would contact you directly to arrange collection date.
- Original carriage charge (£20 Inc Vat) is still payable on all returns, cancelled orders still in transit or orders refused at delivery.
- Returned goods must be undamaged and credit will be issued upon us receiving goods back in good condition. This can take 10-14 days if we have arranged collection.
- Any items returned after 14 days will be subject to prior agreement only and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Return charge (£42 Inc Vat) and original carriage charge (£20 Inc Vat) are also liable to be paid.
- We cannot accept any returns after 4 weeks of receipt.
- PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS TO OUR SHOWROOM.
- Once an order is received, it cannot be amended or cancelled and is subject to the above returns terms.
- We try to encourage customers to ensure that the product that they are ordering is the correct size and style for their purpose so we are happy to send up to 3 free samples for you to try before ordering.
- Mitre Boxes are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Flexible mouldings, Exterior Cornice and columns are exempt from this refund policy as they are classed as special order items – see Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept any returns of plaster cornice.
- We do not accept any returns of fireplaces or stoves.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return. Please quote your original order number in email.