CLICK ON A PRODUCT TO SEE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
LIGHTWEIGHT PRODUCT RANGE:
- CONTEMPORARY WAINSCOTTING (WALL PANELLING)
- ULF MORITZ LIGHT TUNNEL
- ULF MORITZ SMILE DESIGN GUIDE
- ULF MORITZ SCALA DESIGN GUIDE
- ULF MORITZ FOLIO DESIGN GUIDE
- ULF MORITZ GOLF DESIGN GUIDE
- LED LIGHTING INSTALLATION GUIDE
- LED DIMMING MODULE
- C361, C362, C363 & C364 UPLIGHTING CORNICE
- C820 EXTERIOR CORNICE
- How to cut internal corners & install Orac coving.
- How to cut external corners & install Orac coving.
- How to cut stop end mitres.
- Installing ORAC Skirting boards.
- Installation of dado rails and wall panels.
- Installation Antonio indirect lighting (skirting height)
FIBROUS PLASTER INSTALLATION – This is a specialist trade due to the fragile nature of the cornice. We can arrange installation of all plaster cornices, ceiling roses and mouldings. We cover all of Glasgow, Stirling, Edinburgh, Ayrshire and other areas. Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements. 0141 429 1218.
FIREPLACE & STOVE INSTALLATION – This is not a DIY job and MUST be carried out by a qualified installer. We have both Gas Safe and Hetas approved installers who offer a full installation service covering Glasgow, Ayrshire, Stirling, Edinburgh and other areas. We can also arrange for you to have your chimney inspected to ensure it meets the regulations required for installation of gas or solid fuel fire. Please contact showroom for details.
**Please note: We do not install fireplaces that have not been purchased from our showroom.**
CAST IRON RADIATORS – We do not offer an installation service for our cast iron radiators but we can recommend a qualified heating engineer who may be able to assist you.
This page uses pdf files. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it here.