Create your dream home with our interior installation advice and how to guides. We’ve broken down each product’s installation process with step-by-step guides which offer our expert advice on how to install cornices,covings, ceiling mouldings and wall panelling. Check out our guides below.
- SKIRTING BOARD
- COVER SKIRTING BOARD
- FLEXIBLE CORNICE & MOULDINGS
- C338B CORNER CORNICE
- CONTEMPORARY WAINSCOTTING (WALL PANELLING)
- WAINSCOTTING WITH W108, W109 & W110 3D WALL PANELS
- WAINSCOTTING WITH P3071 MOULDING
- ULF MORITZ LIGHT TUNNEL DESIGN
- G72 SMILE WALL MOULDING DESIGN GUIDE
- G71 SCALA WALL / CEILING MOULDING DESIGN GUIDE
- G70 FOLIO WALL MOULDING DESIGN GUIDE
- C820 EXTERIOR CORNICE
MITRING INSTALLATION ADVICE:
- How to cut internal corners & install Orac coving.
- How to cut external corners & install Orac coving.
- How to cut stop end mitres.
- Installing ORAC Skirting boards.
- Installation of dado rails and wall panels.
- Installation Antonio indirect lighting (skirting height)
FIBROUS PLASTER INSTALLATION – This is a specialist trade due to the fragile nature of the cornice. We can arrange installation of all plaster cornices, ceiling roses and mouldings. We cover all of Glasgow, Stirling, Edinburgh, Ayrshire and other areas. Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements. 0141 429 1218.
FIREPLACE & STOVE INSTALLATION – This is not a DIY job and MUST be carried out by a qualified installer. We have both Gas Safe and Hetas approved installers who offer a full installation service covering Glasgow, Ayrshire, Stirling, Edinburgh and other areas. We can also arrange for you to have your chimney inspected to ensure it meets the regulations required for installation of gas or solid fuel fire. Please contact showroom for details.
**Please note: We do not install fireplaces that have not been purchased from our showroom.**
CAST IRON RADIATORS – We do not offer an installation service for our cast iron radiators but we can recommend a qualified heating engineer who may be able to assist you.
For more information on the latest Orac products please view the 2020 Orac Decor Catalogue.
This page uses pdf files. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it here.