- We do not divulge customer personal details unless required by law to do so.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Your personal and payment details are protected with a strongly encrypted 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- We will not pass or sell your details on to any third parties.
- We will not collect data about you when you visit the website.
- We do not engage in any mass mail, email or telephone marketing campaigns.
- We have links to manufacturers’ websites but cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
William Boyle & Co. Ltd
52-58 Darnley Street
Tel: 0141 429 1218
Fax: 0141 420 1692